Adam Bronken Memorial Fields
July 15th & 16th, 2017
*2026/27 and 2024/25 teams play on Saturday only
All teams will play 4 games, additional game for 3rd Place & Championship
Games consist of two 23 minute running halves with a 5 minute halftime
Festival includes other fun activities for families to enjoy!
*2026/27 and 2024/25 teams play 3 games each
$850 per team
$500 deposit due by April 1st, 2017
*$400 per team for 2026/27 and 2024/25 teams
Full team payment due by June 1st, 2017
Games will be held at Adam Bronken Memorial Fields and Petra Academy field in Bozeman. All fields are natural grass.
Food trucks will be available along with lacrosse product and apparel retailers.
Athletic trainers will be at the fields for all games. There will be a trainer’s tent set up by the Tournament HQ tent.
Table staff will be provided for each game. The game time, score, and penalty time will be kept at the table.
Parking is available in the lot adjacent to the fields. There is no fee for parking. A handicap parking area is located near the fields.
Men’s and Women’s restrooms will be available at the fields. A facility map will be provided to all participants prior to the tournament and the map will also be available at the main check in table – bathrooms will be clearly marked on the facility map.
Admission to the Yellowstone Lacrosse Festival for spectators is free of charge.
Team pop-up tents are allowed.
No pets allowed.
No glass containers.
No tobacco products allowed.
In the interest of ensuring participant safety, the Yellowstone Lacrosse Festival reserves the right to postpone, cancel, or shorten games due to inclement weather, especially lightning. If lighting or other hazardous weather is detected, the following mandatory procedures will be implemented:
- A horn will sound three short blasts to indicate the need for all participants to evacuate the playing fields and return to their vehicles until 30 minutes from when the last lightning or other hazardous condition is detected.
- Tents and equipment can be left at the fields until the storm delay is completed.
- Once the storm clears, five short horn blasts will denote 15 minutes until play is resumed.
- In order to stay on schedule, game clocks will continue to run during the delay. Games will only be resumed if there is time remaining on the game clock.
- If possible, games will be rescheduled if they were completely missed or if the delay occurred during the first half.
- No refunds will be issued for games that are cancelled for unforeseen reasons related to unsafe playing conditions and unable to be rescheduled.