Legends of the Fall
Master teams are allowed 4 players 35-39 years old.
October 15-16, 2016
Fraley Ranch & Polo Fields
60580 Gosney Rd.
Bend, Oregon 97702
All games will be held on the Fraley Ranch Polo Fields. All fields are natural grass.
Athletic trainers will be at the fields for all games. There will be a trainer’s tent set up by the Administrative tent.
Table staff will be provided for each game. The game time, score, and penalty time will be kept at the table.
Parking is available in the lot adjacent to the fields. There is no fee for parking. There is ample space for bus parking in the main lot. A handicap parking area is located on the road next to the fields.
Portable restrooms will be available at the fields. Three restrooms will be located by the main entrance.
Team pop-up tents are allowed.
No pets allowed.
No glass containers.
In the interest of ensuring participant safety, the Legends of the Fall Tournament reserves the right to postpone, cancel, or shorten games due to inclement weather, especially lightning. If lighting or other hazardous weather is detected, the following mandatory procedures will be implemented:
- A horn will sound three short blasts to indicate the need for all participants to evacuate the playing fields and return to their vehicles until 30 minutes from when the last lightning or other hazardous condition is detected.
- Tents and equipment can be left at the fields until the storm delay is completed.
- Once the storm clears, five short horn blasts will denote 15 minutes until play is resumed.
- In order to stay on schedule, game clocks will continue to run during the delay. Games will only be resumed if there is time remaining on the game clock.
- If possible, games will be rescheduled if they were completely missed or if the delay occurred during the first half.
- No refunds will be issued for games that are cancelled for unforeseen reasons related to unsafe playing conditions and unable to be rescheduled.
Two 25 minute running time halves.
5 minutes for halftime.
1 timeout per team per half.
5 minute sudden death overtime. If neither scores the game will end in a tie.
No timeouts in overtime
Penalties are running time:
30 seconds for technical fouls
60 seconds for personal fouls
Playoffs determined by:
3 Points for a win
1 Point for a tie
Tiebreaker #1: Head to Head
Tiebreaker #2: Goal Differential
Tiebreaker #3: Goals Against
Tiebreaker #4: Goals For
Tiebreaker #5: Coin Toss