College Fall Shootout
College Teams Only
October 22-23, 2016
Fraley Ranch & Polo Fields
60580 Gosney Rd.
Bend, Oregon 97702
All games will be held on the Fraley Ranch Polo Fields. All fields are natural grass.
Athletic trainers will be at the fields for all games. There will be a trainer’s tent set up by the Administrative tent.
Table staff will be provided for each game. The game time, score, and penalty time will be kept at the table.
Parking is available in the lot adjacent to the fields. There is no fee for parking. There is ample space for bus parking in the main lot. A handicap parking area is located on the road next to the fields.
Portable restrooms will be available at the fields. Three restrooms will be located by the main entrance.
Admission to the High Desert Showcase for spectators is free of charge.
Team pop-up tents are allowed.
No pets allowed.
No glass containers.
In the interest of ensuring participant safety, the High Desert Showcase reserves the right to postpone, cancel, or shorten games due to inclement weather, especially lightning. If lighting or other hazardous weather is detected, the following mandatory procedures will be implemented:
- A horn will sound three short blasts to indicate the need for all participants to evacuate the playing fields and return to their vehicles until 30 minutes from when the last lightning or other hazardous condition is detected.
- Tents and equipment can be left at the fields until the storm delay is completed.
- Once the storm clears, five short horn blasts will denote 15 minutes until play is resumed.
- In order to stay on schedule, game clocks will continue to run during the delay. Games will only be resumed if there is time remaining on the game clock.
- If possible, games will be rescheduled if they were completely missed or if the delay occurred during the first half.
- No refunds will be issued for games that are cancelled for unforeseen reasons related to unsafe playing conditions and unable to be rescheduled.
4:00 PM Montana State vs. UVU (Both)
11:00 AM Central Washington vs. Humboldt State
11:00 AM Southern Oregon vs. Portland
11:00 AM UVU-White vs. University of Montana
12:00 PM UVU-Green vs. Oregon State
12:00 PM Western Oregon vs. Montana State
1:00 PM UVU-White vs. Portland
1:00 PM Montana State vs. Humboldt State
1:00 PM University of Montana vs. Oregon State
2:00 PM UVU- Green vs. Southern Oregon
2:00 PM Central Washington vs. Western Oregon
3:00 PM UVU-White vs. Oregon State
3:00 PM University of Montana vs. Humboldt State
4:00 PM UVU-Green vs. Western Oregon
4:00 PM Montana State vs. Southern Oregon
4:00 PM Central Washington vs. Portland
10:00 AM Montana State vs. Oregon State
10:00 AM University of Montana vs. Western Oregon
10:00 AM Central Washington vs. Southern Oregon
11:00 AM Humboldt State vs. Portland
Two 24 minute running time halves.
4 minutes for halftime.
1 timeout per game per team.
4 minute sudden victory overtime. If neither scores the game will end in a tie.
No timeouts in overtime
Penalties are running time:
- 30 seconds for technical fouls
- 60 seconds for personal fouls
All other NCAA rules apply.
Notes regarding the 2015 rule changes,
- No visible 30 second shot clock will be available if stalling is called. The officials will keep the 30 second count.
Where To Eat